SPC Waterproof Flooring Warranty Exclusive Limited Warranty
Vinyl Plank 4 Less warrants that its products are free from 5% or less visual or manufacturing defects. If the Products are found to be defective, Vinyl Plank 4 Less will supply new Products of the same or similar style, size, color, grade, and gauge to repair or replace the defective area. Products that are non-defective but are damaged during an improper installation would not constitute a valid claim as defined by this limited warranty. Vinyl Plank 4 Less reserves the right to inspect any claim and/or request photographs and/or samples associated with the specific claim prior to approving any claim. All limited warranties are valid for the original purchaser of the flooring and are not transferrable.
Pre-Installation Visual Limited Warranty
Vinyl Plank 4 Less warrants that this product is free from visual defects. All Products purchased for an installation should be inspected by the consumer and the installer. Pieces that appear to be visually defective should not be installed. Vinyl Plank 4 Less will not be responsible for reimbursing labor charges on any claim for defective product installed. It is the responsibility of the installer to determine the suitability of the product for installation before it is installed. If a problem occurs during the installation of the flooring, the job should be stopped immediately. The proper action is to immediately report the problem to Vinyl Plank 4 Less. Any costs caused by continued installation after the problem is noticed will not be covered by Vinyl Plank 4 Less.
Waterproof Limited Warranty
Vinyl Plank 4 Less is warranted to be 100% waterproof from the top down. The structural performance of this flooring will not be adversely impacted by water exposure for the life of the product. Mold and or mildew can sometimes occur in a building if moisture issues are not addressed. This moisture warranty excludes damage resulting from the growth of both mold and or mildew due to extended moisture exposure.
Waterproof Limited Warranty does not cover:
Any damage to structures that are not part of the installed extruded composite flooring such as damage to surrounding walls, subfloor, structures, fixtures, furniture, underlayment, moldings, trims, and subfloor heating systems.
Any damage from mold and or mildew growth due to extended water exposure.
Flooring that is installed outdoors. Flooring that is not installed correctly.
Terms of Limited Warranties
The guarantee is for replacement of the material only. NO LABOR. This warranty shall not include loss of time, inconvenience, incidental expenses included in the removal or reinstallation of the affected material, and any other incidental or consequential damages. Notification must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice and can only be authorized by Billy Yates.
Limited Warranty Exclusions and Conditions
- Warranty coverage for any replacement flooring planks will be limited to the remaining time of the original warranty.
Warranty coverage does not apply to seconds, off-quality, or “as-is” goods.
- Warranty coverage applies only to the original purchaser of the flooring and the original installation site, is non-transferrable, and prorated by time of use.
- Warranty coverage does not apply to conditions or defects caused by improper installation, the use of improper materials during installation, or inadequate sub-flooring preparation.
- Warranty does not apply to floors with alkalis in the sub-floor or conditions arising from hydrostatic pressure or exterior applications.
- Warranty coverage does not apply to construction-related damage.
- Warranty coverage does not apply to color variations between samples or printed illustrations and the actual production runs.
- Warranty coverage does not apply to product sold through unauthorized dealers.
- Warranty coverage does not apply to conditions caused by improper use or maintenance such as
- Damage that result from not following floor maintenance instructions.
- Scuffs, Scratches, Cuts, staining from rubber-backed mats, or damages or discoloration from carpet dyes, fertilizer, asphalt from driveways or chemicals.
- Damage caused by burns, flooding, fires and other accidents.
- Damage caused by abuse (such as dragging heavy or sharp objects across the floor without proper protection for the floor or with heavy wheeled vehicle traffic that can permanently indent or damage the flooring)
- Damage caused by caster wheels or vacuum cleaner beater bars.
- Failure to support furniture with floor protectors made of non-staining felt or non-pigmented hard plastic.
- Warranty does not apply to failure to maintain the environment at a humidity range of 30% to 50% year-round and a room temperature of 65 degrees to 85 degrees F
- Warranty does not apply to Installation over radiant floor heating with a surface temperature in excess of 85 degrees F
- Warranty does not apply to flooring installed over improperly prepared or unstable subfloor.
- Warranty does not apply to damage caused by extended exposure to direct sunlight.
Return Policy: You can return up to 2 unopened items in the original packaging/condition within 30 days of your purchase. More than 2 unopened items in the original packaging/condition within 30 days of your purchase with a 20% restocking fee.
All product lines distributed are subject to manufacturer’s Limits and guaranties. Vinyl Plank 4 Less accepts no responsibility for labor, unless our installers install the product.
1-year installation warranty if installed by our installers.
Vinyl Plank 4 Less shall not be responsible for any damage or expense incurred by the weather Conditions when product(s) are picked up.